Sri Swamiji in Andhra Pradesh, Rajamundry, 17 - 19 Jan 2006
Sri Swamiji in Andhra Pradesh,…
17 Jan 2006 - 19 Jan 2006
Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
Jan 17 to 19, 2006
The majestic Guru Nilayam near Chakradwara Bandham village on the outskirts of Rajamundry city was spruced up for the visit. Sri Mudragada Srinivas and Sri Naveen Babu constructed a new Prayer Hall to accommodate 1000 devotees. This Hall named "Godavari Yoga Mandiram" was inaugurated on 17th Jan.
Highlights of the visit:
• Welcome Function: attended by Datta Peetha Sastra Nidhi Sri Viswanatha Gopala Krishna Sastry, Poet Dhulipala Mahadeva Mani
• Visit to ongoing construction of Sri Datta Mukti Kshetram at Gowtami Ghat, where Government has allotted 1000 sq. yards to local Gnana Bodha Sabha Trust. Once completed, Sri Swamiji ordained that devotees can offer their prayers to Deities at this place by performing Puja, Homa & Charity. In addition, pilgrims can offer Rites to their ancestors (Sraaddha). AP Government Minister for Roads & Buildings Sri Jakkampudi Rama Mohana Rao, who visited Ashrama promised support for this project.
• Excellent Bhajan Program at TTD Kalyana Mandapam, where Bhajana Yogam contest similar to Eluru was held. The program was attended by MP Sri Undavalli Arun Kumar and local judicial officers and corporators.
• Visit to Vasavi Temple, where Sri Swamiji has offered Abhishekam to Sumeru Sri Chakram, supposedly the largest in the region.
• Decision to develop a bathing ghat near Dhavaleswaram at a site donated by Dr. Ganti Kalyana Sarma.
Andhra Pradesh MInister for Roads & Buildings Sri. Jakkampudi
Rama Mohana Rao visited Ashrama to pay respects to Pujya Sri Swamiji
Rajamundry Ashrama; Majestic Guru Nilayam, one of the largest; New
Prayer hall on the left.
Inauguration of Godavari Yoga Mandiram New Prayer Hall in Ashrama
in Chakradwara Bandham; Donor Srinivas & Naveen are seen to the
Session at TTD Kalyana Mandapam
Rajamundry MP Sri Undavalli Arun Kumar offers respects to Sri Swamiji